HALL RENTAL RATES (For rental enquiries please call Gloria at 403-289-3645)
(12:00pm Saturday to 1:30am Sunday)
$325.00 flat rate Community Members
$400.00 flat rate Non-Community Members
$30.00/hr. - Community members.
$35.00/hr Non-Community Members
$35.00/hr - Small Meeting Room
The hall will be made available to Highwood Community Members free of charge (rental calendar permitting) for up to a 4 hour memorial gathering or service.
- The Highwood hall is a bright welcoming facility suitable for smaller weddings, parties, events, meetings, fitness programs, classes, dance groups and more.
- The main hall is approximately 32’ X 56’. (9.75m X 17m)
- The foyer is approximately 15’ X 20’
- The meeting room is approximately 12’ X 20’ (capacity 20)
- Our fire capacity is maximum 133 people.
- We provide 6’ rectangular tables and padded stacking chairs at no additional charge. There is 3 - 4 smaller 4’ tables.
- The kitchen has one residential stoves, two microwaves and one residential fridge and a commercial fridge. It is best suited for serving food that has been prepared off site as per the City of Calgary our facility is heat up only.
- We do not provide linens, china, silverware or stemware. Our floor is marmoleum tile.
The Fine Print
A signed rental agreement and $350.00 deposit is required to secure your date. The full rental amount and GST is due at time of booking by cheque postdated 10 days before the function. If serving alcohol, you must present a valid liquor licence. No BYOB or homemade liquor is allowed.
There is a 3 hour minimum required on all hourly rentals. Capacity: 133 when serving liquor, 150 when no liquor is served. All rentals are subject to GST and will require a $350.00 (refundable) deposit. Rates do not include GST